Friday, August 15, 2008

About me...

written beginning of 2006

Hmmm...about me...i'm just a wanna be southern gal who works way too much, loves hanging out with people and getting in trouble...ok, maybe not so much the trouble thing, but it always seems to happen....more about me...i'm a great listener and an even better friend...once we connect, it takes a lot to make me turn my back; sometimes thats a good thing, other times its a bad thing...most of the time i get walked on but it's a'ight...i'm integrating the 3 strikes and your out rule...but don't count on the three chances cuz there is the rare exception of being ejected...if you think i'm talking about you right there than you are probably right...

anyways, i love making up random words and saying random things at random times ...i love going to the drive in, there's nothing like watching a movie in the back of my truck with a mattress, some blankets, some friends, and a clear night...i love watching sports and would play more often if i was a little more...lets see, how can i say this...a little less vertically challenged and a little more horizontally challenged...basically if I wasnt so short and stubby...and oh yeah, if my ankle bent...im pretty much a klutz...

i love writing and observing people, things, whatever is around me...i love listening to music and writing songs, mostly worship, and wish i had a little more discipline to become highly skilled at an instrument...i can play around on the keyboard, flute, guitar, and i like to think the drums, but those of you have experienced the drum thing, you know that is a big WHATEV! one thing that makes me happy is Law & Order...svu is my favorite...more about me...hmmm...when i get tired or hungry i get snappy so watch out...i dont like chocolate, candy, ice cream, most desserts, or most sweets for that matter although otter pops ROCK MY WORLD!

whinney people get on my last nerve as well as people who think all my time should be spent with them and those people that are so consumed with themselves they will do or say anything just to make themself look better. i love taking random road trips, going camping as long as camp is set up when I get there and torn down after I leave oh yeah, and if there's a bathroom, and doing barbeques...chicken is my favorite food and you cant separate me from my stuffed monkey at night...i love God with all my heart and i've given Him my entire life...I love my church...i'm not really sure where my life is headed right now, but I trust that God has it all planned out. well, for now, thats about all thats "about me"...

No comments: